Friday 6 March 2015

WEEK 8: Here We Go Again...


     Okay, this week did not go as planned. I hoped to be able to finish my work early and review lecture material so that I can do this week's lab. Unfortunately, that didn't work out. Instead, I gave most of my attention to the latest assignment that was due yesterday. My partner and I didn't meet the assignment requirements thoroughly but we got as much done as we could with the time that was available to us. Next week is the last midterm and and I hope to improve my mark for that.

     Only four more weeks of classes left and I hope to make the best of it. The work is piling up between all my classes so time management is key. First things first, I'll do this week's lab and then start reviewing for the midterm. 

     All the best to those in the same boat as me. Hard work pays off. 

     Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the second test! I hope to do well on that too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm open to any feedback! Thanks!